Test and Commissioning
Our client is seeking a Senior Test and Commissioning Engineer to assist with activities as part of the Design and Construction Project for all E&M System (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
* Act as the Project Senior Test and Commissioning Engineer, and to cover all the Project Test and Commissioning Managers Requirements when required
* Preparation or reviewer of Project Suite of Test and Commissioning Plans and Standard Operating Procedures ensuring that the Plans adhere to contract, IEC/JIS/Vietnamese or EN standards as required
* Review Test and Commissioning Plans for all Sub Systems as shown above compliance to the relevant requirements as required
* Review Test and Commissioning Test Procedures for all Sub Systems as shown above ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
* Review Test and Commissioning Test Reports for all Sub Systems as shown above ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
* Review of the Quality Assurance Documentation that effect On Site Testing and Commissioning Activities
* Be part of the Team that executes the System Integration Tests.
* Assist in preparation of the Test Schedule with the Hitachi Planning Manager for On-Site Test and Commissioning Activities
* Implement the Interface Documentation Process from a T&C perspective and be responsible to ensure all testing requirements are shown in these documents.
* Be part of the Permit to Work Process ensure that Test Drivers and Control Centre Staff are available to assist Sub-systems with onsite testing and commissioning activities working in conjunction with the CRO department.
* Assist the Hitachi Sub System Managers in preparation of testing documentation and process
* Chair or be part of the monthly Test and Commissioning Meeting for Hitachi Staff and Subcontractors
* Work in conjunction with the Construction and Installation Manager(s) for On-Site Activities
* Complete verification tests as instructed from C&I Manager
* Work in conjunction with the Health and Safety Manager(s) for On-Site Activities
* Ensuring all company safety, quality, environmental, commercial and project management procedures are followed as relevant to tasks undertaken.
* Interacting with the Employer, the Employer"s Representative and any third parties for the execution of the necessary test.
* Any other tasks request by the Project Test and Commissioning Manager and Project Management team.
* Working with Sub-systems will be the responsible person for ensuring that the rolling stock is delivered as an integrated unit rolling stock tests completed, signalling tests completed , telecoms tests completed and timings with PSD.
* Complete Verification Tests (Installation tests) as requested by Project Construction and Installation Team or Project Test and Commissioning Manager
- Total Year of Experience in railway projects; 10 years
- Experience in testing and commissioning in Railway Project; 8 years on site test and commissioning activities
including a minimum 4 years" experience of supervisory or management position.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical Major)
- Fluent in English, in particular strong skill in speaking, writing, interpretation and translation in English.
- Extensive knowledge for overall E&M System (Railway System)
- Significant experience of signalling testing, dynamic testing and trial run testing
- Proficiency in technical writing
- Rail engineering background and experience.
- Preferable to be shown as competent tester/manager via an known international body such as the IRSE,
MIET or Rail Authority via Certificate of Competence etc.
- Proven Experience of delivering a metro CBTC project within the last 10 years