Our client is responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of the high speed rail project integrating the existing Airport Rail Link (ARL) and the 3 airports in Bangkok Mahatara and the Eastern Economic Corridor, namely Don Mueang Airport. Suvarnabhumi Airport and U-Tapao Airports.
They are looking for a Maintenance Planning Manager to join their team in Bangkok to
* Overseeing the Operator"s maintenance planning systems, processes, and procedures
* Supervising the Operator in establishing maintenance performance standards for all aspects of maintenance including maintenance of rolling stocks, infrastructure systems, civil work, and track, depot, and workshop
* Supervising and monitoring the Operator in the delivery of maintenance KPIs as specified in the PPPA
* Report to the Head of Planning & Performance the performance of the Operator including regular management reports and annual audit reports on compliance of standards, level of service and achievements of KPIs, remedial actions, and financial implications if compliance and service targets not achieved
* Coordination and compilation of annual reports on ARL/HSR maintenance performance. These annual reports shall include the statistical performance and activities in the past twelve months period.
* Support the Head of Planning & Performance participating in planning meetings with Project teams, Third Parties, other railway Operators, SRT, and relevant regulatory bodies
* Establish the process and culture of continuous improvement in the performance of ARL and HSR.
* Perform others related duties assigned by Line Manager
* Minimum Bachelor"s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or related engineering field.
* Abilities to work under pressure, communication skills, and decision-making. Languages: English good spoken and written.
* 5 -10 years of practical experience in an electrical or mechanical maintenance role which includes experience in administrative maintenance management, maintenance principles & planning, and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
* Experience delivering training or coaching others
* Must speak Thai