Our client is seeking highly capable Rolling Stock Mechanical Technicians to work on the Riyadh Metro Lines 1 &2.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking the job documents (drawings, parts lists, functional descriptions, etc.) and checking the individual parts and the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical assemblies and components for completeness.
- Assembly of finished complex assemblies and individual components in compliance with the relevant safety regulations. Any difficulties occurring during the assembly process must be identified and clarified with the responsible authorities and eliminated.
- Testing and adjusting the systems.
- Compliance with and documentation of assembly instructions (e.g. torques)
- Within the scope of the test specifications, any functional impairments or other defects that may have occurred record, analyze and eliminate them.
- Check the completeness of the respective assembly contents.
- Documentation of the proper execution of work according to the specified standard (e.g.: worker's self-test)
- At least 5 years of mechanical work in the field of rail vehicle / rolling stock modification and maintenance
- Language: English
- Mobilization: asap, considering countries/nationalities without travel restrictions to KSA.