Our Client is bidding for the general Consultancy for the Delhi Guragram SNB Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor and are looking for a Chief Safety, Health and Environmental Expert to be nominated in their bid.
Work is expected to start in Q2/Q3 2021 . Contract duration 60 months
- Graduate in Engineering with working Knowledge of reading, writing and Speaking in English
- Minimum 20 Years post minimum qualification experience in Infrastructure sub sector related to Transport & Logistics
- 5 years" experience of Preparation, Implementation and monitoring of safety Management system and emergency procedures regarding construction safety, Health & Environment for elevated or underground in Infrastructure sub sector related to Transport & Logistics as Chief Safety, Health and Environmental Expert or equivalent position.
-Must have Experience of one "Eligible assignment" as Chief Safety, Health and Environmental Expert or equivalent position or one level below to the proposed position or one level below to the proposed position for a full-time continuous deployment period not less than 2 years
- Minimum 3 years" experience on Similar Works for experience related to Civil construction shall be either Elevated (Viaduct) or Underground (Stations and Tunnels)
- Candidates must be under 62
Experts with HSR /Rapid Transport system/ Metro experience will be preferred.