Our client is looking for someone for the role of Chief Architect for their project in Chennai where they have been appointed as the General Consultant. This role includes assisting Chennai Metro Rail Limited in design, supervision, quality control, safety and contract management for the 52.01 km priority section of Chennai Metro"s 118.9 km Phase 2 project.
The 52.01 km prioritized section comprises of 57 stations and will first see the development of Line-3 between Madhavaram - Sholinganallur and Line-5 between Madhavaram - CMBT. T
The general consultant will look into everything from calling for tenders for various work to build these two stretches, to monitoring how they are executed by the contractors. All aspects of the project will be looked into by them, ensuring that the contractor doesn"t compromise on quality of work or safety. They will also provide expertise in several issues of the project.
- The person needs to be Indian having international experience.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture or science in engineering in relevant field
- Overall 15 years plus professional experience as Architect
- 10 years relevant work experience in Metro /LRT/Rail
- 5 years experience for substantial time in single project Metro/LRT /Rail as Chief Architect or equivalent position.