Our client is seeking an Asstt Manager, Dy. Manager (Sales) Railways & Metro to prospect for clients specifically for Railways and Metros. He will plan a persuasive approach & pitch to convince potential client to do business with the Company.
Reporting to Dy. General Manager - Railways and Metros and V.P. Sales & Marketing, India, this position requires extensive travel all over India but the preferred location is Noida.
The industry segment to be targeted is Railways and Metros. It comprises of Suppliers to Railways and B2B activities.
Primary job responsibilities include:
* Developing Relationship with Regulatory Authorities like Ministry of Railways, Zonal Railways etc.
* Convert business opportunities with Railways and Metros etc .
* To deal with Indian Railways/ PSUs and private sector units working with Indian Railways.
* Manage activities pertaining to Tendering / Negotiating / Finalization of deals.
* Developing relationship with RDSO & incorporate specs and new products for development
* Generating leads for possible sales, negotiating and closing deals.
* Work with Region on Railway sector and support them to achieve desired goals
* Keep updated about the latest developments in the sector.
1. BE / B-Tech in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
2. Management degree desirable but not essential.
1. Minimum 5 - 10 years of strategic sales experience pertaining to Railways and Metros.
2. Managing activities pertaining to Tendering / Negotiating /Finalization of deals
3. Should have own conveyance.
4. Strong business development skills.
5. Excellent command over written & spoken English. Knowledge of German language desirable, but not essential.