A Consultancy company is looking for a P-Way Expert or A Local Indian Retired Railway Candidate or Person for the RVNL project at Nellore
Title: P-Way Expert (Indian Railway Candidate Retired/Experienced)
Location: Nellore RVNL project
Key Personnel Qualification and Experience
P. Way Expert
Qualification Parameters P. Way Expert
Requirements as per RFP Details
1. Professional Qualification Preferably Degree in Civil Engineering and at least Diploma in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Railway Engineering by IPWE
2. Length of Experience 3 years for Degree holder
and 7 years for Diploma holder
3. Relevant Experience Experience in track laying in construction of Railway Lines or Track Renewals for at least 2 years
4. Does the personnel have any history of involvement in vigilance/CBI/SPE/Pol ice case resulting in major penalty punishment of removal/dismissal/co mpulsory retirement or conviction- No
1. The proposed person should not be older than 67 years as on deadline for submission of proposals. However, in exceptional circumstances Employer (concerned Executive Director) may permit at his sole discretion, persons older than 67 years but not older than 70 years after considering his physical and overall fitness to perform the desired duties.
2. The professional qualification requirement can be relaxed in case of Ex- Railway man who has worked in a position of Section Engineer or above and has relevant experience with total length of experience not less than that prescribed for minimum professional qualification.