Our client is seeking a design engineer to work on their expanding project, based in Taipei,
Managing all design activities and provide management to the design team.
ii. Report to Project Manager management team.
iii. To manager the geotechnical design matters for the detailed design including submission preliminary design, pre-final design and final design for MRT E&M system.
iv. To study the GS (general specification) and PS (project system) requirements to review the E&M mechanical, electrical, and telecom drawing.
v. Facilitating activities relating to tracing from elements of the designs to requirements to demonstrate that requirements are being met in the drawing.
vi. To coordinate / interface with contractor"s design consultants, clients and construction team, and review submissions from subcontractors
vii. To coordinate with client / consultants on any discrepancy on design
viii. Review the geotechnical pile and Engineer requirement design according to client"s requirements
ix. Coordinate with drafters to ensure all clients requirements are fulfilled
x. Conduct site inspection from time to time to make sure the design are meet with the designments.
Suitable applicants must be familiar with design elements including:
1. MRT E&M System equipment installation design experience.
2. With experience in mechanical works. Ex: steel support、cable tray、structure support and mechanical structure support design as well as
3. experience in electrical works. Ex: High voltage、low voltage、breaker、power supply cubit design.
4. With experience in telecommunication routing design、Antenna design
5. Cable size design
* Minimum Requirements and Competencies
To be shortlisted all must have:
* Bachelor"s degree in Electrical、Mechanical or Tele communication Engineering, preferably in Structural or Geotechnical engineering.
With MRT or rail work construction design work experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Geotechnical analysis software
Fluent English both in writing and speaking.