Our client is seeking a Test and Commissioning Manager to assist with activities as part of the Power Supply Replacement and Upgrading for Bukit Panjang LRT in Singapore.
Our client will only consider Singapore Nationals or those with Singapore PR for this role.
The T&C Manager is in charge to manage the testing and commissioning activities for the project. He is in charge to elaborate the testing strategy and methodology. He shall oversee the progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. He will be responsible for the site safety during testing, for budgeting his activity, organization, implementation and scheduling of the T&C activities in the project.
- To oversee, manage and direct the T&C activities in a safe and efficient way from the beginning to the end,
- To review and monitor the T&C activity in depth, ensure schedule of all deliverables, budget, planning and cost estimating
- To write the T&C procedure and prepare the site activities, identifying the risks and issues
- To plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- To ensure the tools, plants, materials and equipment are suitable and available for the job
- To follow-up and manage suppliers or sub-contractors activities on the site, dealing with project issues, changes, risk and quality
- To ensure that Quality process, and SHE requirement are known and enforced within the team and sub-contractors.
- Take part in promoting the safety and quality initiatives among the project team
- To train and give feedback to T&C team and sub-contractors
- To report the progress and the risks to the project management, and prepare internal and external reports pertaining to the job status
Bachelor's Degree or Professional Certification in electrical engineering or related field, with at least 10 years of experience
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- Proven working experience in T&C management or similar role
- Good knowledge of T&C processes and electrical equipment
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Ability to plan and see the 'big picture'
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, PPT & Word
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 or MS Project
- Conscientious and rigorous in his work
- Perfect knowledge in spoken and written English
Availability: As soon as possible
Duration : 3 years