Our client is seeking a Power Supply Design Engineer to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Our client prefers to consider locally based candidates for this role.
The Power Supply Design Engineer is in charge to perform and follow a part of the 'Power Supply and Distribution' design activity with the support of the Design Manager. He will have to perform calculation notes, to specify electrical equipment for Traction and Power sub-stations and to verify the conformity of suppliers design with the Contract Specification. He will have to ensure the coordination of his design with all other equipment or system of the project, including the site installation methodology.
- To specify and coordinate power supply equipment on the project,
- To perform the necessary calculation notes in order to demonstrate contract requirement or performance
- To ensure that specified equipment fit for purpose and are compliant with the contract
- To perform Protection setting notes
- To manage and follow-up suppliers activities within the project, ensuring equipment are manufactured as per design and contract requirement
- To attend Technical meeting with the client
- To ensure that Quality process, RAMS requirement and SHE requirement are considered and followed.
Bachelor's Degree or Professional Certification in Electricity / Electrotechnic Engineering, with 3 to 5 years of experience in Electrical or Electromechanical design or Testing and Commissioning.
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Proficient in electricity, electrical equipment, protection settings,…
- Proficient in Excel, PPT & Word
- Conscientious and rigorous in his work
Availability: As soon as possible
Duration : 2 years